As the season for family gatherings comes upon us, here is an easy dip that will be the highlight of the party. This dip can be made for tailgating or other fall celebrations. We often make a batch just for snackin’.
- 2 cans Mexicorn (drained)
- 4oz. can Diced Green Chiles
- 8oz. Real Mayonnaise
- 8oz. Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Green Onions chopped
- Drain corn.
- Mix your ingredients in a medium/large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve. (Served best when cold, but you may eat it right away!)
- Served best with corn chips.